October 13, 2021

Green Card, Family Unity

Attorney Mooradian's client, a young woman from South America, was recently able to obtain lawful permanent resident status based on her marriage to a U.S. Citizen. The client, who had come to the United States on a visa as a young girl, had overstayed her visa by the time she married her USC spouse.  Despite the overstay and unauthorized work, Mooradian was able to successfully submit a one-step adjustment of status. Mooradian submitted a marriage visa, work authorization application, and green card application simultaneously; after a brief hearing at USCIS in Lawrence, the marital petition was granted and the green card was issued.

Ready to get started?

Please reach out to our office with your legal question.


The information contained on this website is for advertisement purposes only.  Any information contained here should be verified by a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

No communications on or through this website, including the submission of a message or request form, creates any attorney-client relationship. Please do not send confidential information through this website, as such information cannot be guaranteed to remain privileged.  Although we will never sell or distribute your information submitted through this site, please do not provide detailed information as it could be inadvertently or illegally intercepted by a third party.